Your Conductor’s Circle donation is integral to maintaining the excellence of the Victoria Symphony. From our dynamic music director, Maestra Tania Miller, to our innovative programming and educational and outreach programs, your gift supports the Symphony in many ways. Your Conductor’s Circle recognition also includes enhanced concert experiences and all the benefits of a Victoria Symphony Friend.
Over 200 individuals have joined the Victoria Symphony’s Conductor’s Circle by making gifts of $1,000 or more. These gifts enable the Symphony to perform over 60 concerts each season for 140,000 people, including 12,000 schoolchildren. The Victoria Symphony has a goal of 300 Conductor’s Circle members, needed to help stabilize funding.
Conductor’s Circle members receive significant recognition and benefits:
- A charitable tax receipt
- Donor recognition in concert programs
- Personalized VIP ticket service and advance notice for special concerts and events
- Access to the popular Conductor’s Circle Lounge at Signature and Legacy concerts
- Special Conductor’s Circle events featuring unique opportunities for musical enrichment
- Opportunities to connect with others who love symphonic music
- Invitations to receptions with Music Director Tania Miller, guest artists and musicians of the Symphony
For a personal conversation regarding your Conductor’s Circle donation, please contact Susan Stevenson at 250.412.1976 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Concert Underwriter
Gifts of $2,500 or more entitle Conductor’s Circle members to become Concert Underwriters. Underwriters are acknowledged in our concert programs, and are given the opportunity to meet the artists who are supported by their gifts.
Concert Underwriter Levels
- Your gift of $2,500 underwrites a guest artist
- Your gift of $5,000 underwrites a Victoria Symphony concert
- Your gift of $10,000 underwrites a Principal Musician for a season
To discuss Underwriting opportunities, please contact Susan Stevenson at 250.412.1976 or email@example.com
In response to your suggestions, Victoria Symphony is pleased to offer you four new benefits:
- Flexibility in exchanging Early Bird Vouchers for concert tickets – by arrangement with the Senior Development Officer
- Discount on purchase of extra single tickets – 20% for regular season concerts and 10% discount for special/holiday concerts
- Ticket exchange fees waived for all concerts - must be exchanged through the VS Box Office (250.385.6515)
- Ticket transfer service - if travel prevents you from attending a concert, you may return your tickets or vouchers and VS will place them with scholarship students at the Victoria Conservatory of Music
The Conductor’s Circle is Proudly Sponsored by: